Your clothes will determine your photo shoot. Run through this check list before your photo shoot to ensure you are preparred.
- Avoid patterns. Patterns are distracting and the point of head shots and portraits is to showcase you and your face.
- Your tops will determine the over all look of your headshots, bring a variety of necklines and styles of shirts.
- I love the layer look, its very casual and natural. Bring a variety of jackets and light sweaters (not sweat shirts or hoodies) to create that look.
- For bottoms, be sure to bring one good pair of jeans, black pants, or a dress pant. For ladies if you plan on having full body photos taken a skirt or dress would be great.
- if you wear glasses please be prepared to take out the lenses or bring an extra frame without lenses. be prepared to be photographed with glasses and without.
- be sure all your clothes are clean and pressed
- Bring a variety of colors that look great on you. Try to mix it up with bold bright colors and neutral tons like grays,. browns, and blacks.
- For shoes be sure to bring a pair of black shoes, this is a staple. You must have a pair of black shoes that are dress shoes. Feel free to bring shoes for each outfit.
- Bring your smile and you confidence and let’s play!